A Wethepeople classic, the Buck Frame was based on Dillon Lloyd's blend of progressive technical riding and all-out savagery. The Buck has been upgraded with 9.25" standover and shorter 13.2" chainstay as per Dillon's request. It features ovalized dent-resistant chain stays, taller 127mm extended headtube for fewer spacers with an uncut fork, and a wider rear triangle, allowing clearance for a 2.5" tire.
- Ovalized, dent-resistant chainstays
- Taller, 127mm extended headtube
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.50" tire
- Extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- The frame comes drilled for removable brake mounts, but brake hardware is NOT included
- Slim profile integrated seat clamp
- Top and down tube gussets
- Chainstay length: 13.2" with 25-9 gearing
- Mid-BB width: 74mm, height: 11.8"
- Weight: 2.39kg /5.27lbs (21")
|Frame||Butted, seamless 4130 chromoly tubing Japanese|
|Headset||Integrated (sold separately)|
|Bottom Bracket||Mid-BB width: 74mm, height: 11.8"|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Glossy Black / 20.5-inch||04055822042956||2001020118||QBP-FM6807|
|Glossy Black / 20.75-inch||04055822042970||2001020318||QBP-FM6809|
|Glossy Black / 21-inch||04055822042994||2001020518||QBP-FM6811|
|Quicksilver / 20.75-inch||04055822042987||2001020418||QBP-FM6810|